Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Ode to MaryRuth

So my friend MaryRuth is about the most awesome person I know. Things I love about MaryRuth are:
  • Her amazing scrapbooking abilities
  • Her fun parties
  • The way we can talk forever about nothing
  • Her genuine concern for others
  • Her blog site
  • She always posts comments on my blog site
  • She is the best picture taker in the world
  • She always picked me up at the bus stop
  • She loves to play Mario Party with me
  • She enjoys Brownies and Ice Cream with me
  • She is a great, wonderful person

Thanks MaryRuth for being my friend. I miss you.

2 comments:

MaryRuth said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow!! that TOTALLY made my day! Made me a little teary eyed as well. Thank you so much!! I'm printing that out for my journal.

So I'm a little bitter though because I was totally going to do a blog entry on you and you beat me to it! Now it would just look like I'm copying you!

Thanks for calling. It was so good to talk to you! I miss you SOOO much!!

You rock girlfriend!!

Ryan and Angela said...

So if she is so great, when do I get to meet her?