I finally have Xander on a set schedule during the day. He's been on one at night for quite a while, but we have struggled with getting him more scheduled during the day. Well, after three months we have it down. And I love his naptime.
I love my son and all, and I feel bad saying that I enjoy the time to myself, but I do. I love the time to check my e-mail, clean the house, watch TV if I want. It is the best time in the world. Plus, Xander is like clockwork now with his schedule. It gets to be about 5-10 minutes past naptime and he is a bear! It is so nice to have a schedule to my day now.
Aaaaahhh! The sweet silence of naptime.
2 comments:
Heck I don't even have kids and I love naptime!! only the nap is for me, not somebody else!
Hi Heidi,
I love nap times too. Spencer has not been to good with naps either during the day. Unfortuantly every time we get him on a set schedule he gets sick and gets another ear infection and it throws his routine all off! Infact we are working on our 4th ear infection and have been having a tough time sleeping even at night. I hope that Xander doesn't get any ear infections they are hard on everyone.
I hope that you remember who I am. I am Brenda- MaryRuth's friend in Spokane!
I have a blog too! and don't get many people posting comments too!
Post a Comment