Scrubs is one of my favorite TV shows. I was reminded of this last night when they had TWO, yes TWO new episodes on. It is on NBC every Tuesday and I love it!
For those of you unfamiliar with Scrubs I will give you the quick run down. It is about doctors in a hospital. Quick enough for you. I know from that description it sounds a little boring, but I love it! It is so funny.
I love scrubs too. They had two new episodes on last week too. But we only watched one of them. So Ryan and I watched 3 episodes of scrubs last night and ate icecream with bananas and oreos. It was so much fun.
LOL!! Angela is getting cocky! Man I'm going to have to stay up 24/7 just so I can beat her now!! No sleep... I'll just sit here and wait patiently until Heidi posts! :) It's funny because when I got on your website and I saw two comments the first thing I thought was "who's posting before me??? I always post first!!" :) LOL!! too funny!
Now on to the real subjetc... WE LOVE SCRUBS!!!!!!!!!!!! But we don't get NBC on our TV anymore! It's a damn shame too since Joey works for an NBC station! helloo... something defintely wrong here! :)
P.S. Is it ok to swear on your blog ocassionally? I won't make a habit of it ;)
4 comments:
I love scrubs too. They had two new episodes on last week too. But we only watched one of them. So Ryan and I watched 3 episodes of scrubs last night and ate icecream with bananas and oreos. It was so much fun.
Oh, and I think this is the first time I posted a comment before Mary Ruth! I am the greatest!
LOL!! Angela is getting cocky! Man I'm going to have to stay up 24/7 just so I can beat her now!! No sleep... I'll just sit here and wait patiently until Heidi posts!
:) It's funny because when I got on your website and I saw two comments the first thing I thought was "who's posting before me??? I always post first!!" :) LOL!! too funny!
Now on to the real subjetc... WE LOVE SCRUBS!!!!!!!!!!!! But we don't get NBC on our TV anymore! It's a damn shame too since Joey works for an NBC station! helloo... something defintely wrong here! :)
P.S. Is it ok to swear on your blog ocassionally? I won't make a habit of it ;)
Post a Comment