Thursday, February 02, 2006

4 months old

Today is Xanders four month old birthday. He got his four month shots yesterday, and last night he was a bear!!! I was so happy when bedtime finally came. This morning he is doing much better though. At his doctors appointment we weighed 13 lbs 15 oz (just one ounce shy of 14 lbs) and he was 25" long. Man he is getting big. Here are some pictures I took of him this morning.

So excited to play.

I caught him mid-sneeze.

Happy playing with mom.

Tummy time (which he hates)

So cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he looks like you in mid sneeze. haha those are the dang cutest pictures of xander in the whole world he is looking so different than when he was born i can't even believe he is that old already oh the memories.

Ryan and Angela said...

Ohh, soo cute. can't wait to see that little smile again. only the live version.

Anonymous said...

He looks so much like Jared in some of these pictures. He is really cute.

Brenda