


I also thought I would do top then list of my favorite red things. Here they are (in no particular order)
- Xander (he is wearing red, so he counts)
- Cinnamon Bears
- Chocolate boxes (heart shaped red ones)
- Red dresses (there is just something sexy about a red dress)
- Apples
- Roses
- Sugar Cookies (Heart shaped ones with red frosting)
- Lava Lamps
- Mickey Mouse (he wears red pants)
- Blood (I know this sounds weird, but I can't live without it, so I like it)
Happy Valentines Day to all my friends and family.
6 comments:
I have a red lava lamp!
Xander is gettin soo big! He's such a cute little boy.
Oh my heck!!! You two are so dang cute!! I have red kiss me socks that I am kindof fond of. But don't worry I didn't get any action this valentines.
what does a red lava lamp have to do with my adorable nephew. He is so dang cute
You look so adorable! Xander does too... Red is a good color for you guys!
Totally loved your top ten list!! Such a great idea!
We kind of forgot it was Valentine's day... lame, I know since Valentine's is one of my favorite holidays but I'm still sick so we decided to celebrate it this weekend.
Heidi, Xander is starting to look like you! How cute you both are! Happy Valentine's Day!
Love ya
Post a Comment