Jacquelyn, Xanders only cousin on my side, was there. Grandma loved having both her grandkids there.

Grandpa also had fun babysitting Xander during the shower.

After the shower my grandpa sat down and did his ritual crossword puzzle (you got to keep that brain active you know).

Here is a charming one of myself.

My sister Crystal got home from Orchestra just in time to get her picture taken with Xander before we left.

Chelsea drove with me to help with Xander. Here are her and Xander together, such bright eyes they have.

We had so much fun. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for letting us come, and thank you Chelsea for being my travel companion.
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!! I love family parties!!
I'm so happy to be home and excited to get updated on your blog!!!! good reading!! :)
Heidi,
you make us look bad with our blog. slow down so we can catch up. I bet it is nice to be around family. all those people willing to baby sit. that would be nice.
Maddens
How much fun! I love your pictures!
Brenda
Post a Comment