Since it is St. Patty's day, I dressed us both up in our best green and took our picture. I realized today, that he doesn't have hardly anything that isn't blue, so he has on a blue outfit, with some green embroidery. The only problem is Xanders green doesn't show up. Oh, well. He is wearing it anyway.

Also, this was just too cute not to post. Guess who likes the taste of Superman?
5 comments:
Superman Yummy. Going to try and get a picture of Spencer and I with some green on later today.
Do you just walk around with a camera around you neck. I think you do. By the time I go and get the camera Taylar and Jordynn aren't doing it anymore. I hate that. Who are you and what did you do with Heidi?
Do you just walk around with a camera around you neck. I think you do. By the time I go and get the camera Taylar and Jordynn aren't doing it anymore. I hate that. Who are you and what did you do with Heidi?
Do you just walk around with a camera around you neck. I think you do. By the time I go and get the camera Taylar and Jordynn aren't doing it anymore. I hate that. Who are you and what did you do with Heidi?
Brandon was fussing so I brought him to the computer and pulled up your site. Instantly he sat still and pointed saying, "Bebee." He is happy now.
Post a Comment