Saturday, March 04, 2006

Kathleen and Xander

I did this scrapbook page tonight after I put Xander down.

It was inspired by an e-mail from my sister-in-law. She said her daughter Kathleen saw our blog pictures of Xander and got excited. It reminded me how much they enjoyed each others company during Christmas. They can't wait to get together again in a month. Here is what the journaling says:

"Cousins Kathleen and Xander became best offriends during Christmas 2005 in Boise. Kathleen wouldn’t go anywhere without him.She loved just holding him and spending allher free time with him.

Sometimes her brother Brandon would tryto get in and play too, but Kathleen andXander wouldn’t have that.

When it was time to leave Kathleenwas so sad. She hid in our luggageso we could take her home with us.They can’t wait to get together again soon."

3 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

Cute page! love it!

Ryan and Angela said...

How cute. You are a scrapbook genius!

MaryRuth said...

Such a great page!!!!!!!!!! I especially love the colors!