My parents also sold their house this past week. Because of that they had some extra furniture to get rid off. So they brought us a twin size bed, with a trundle underneath it. Now we have two extra twin size beds.
After my parents left my sisters and I went shopping. First we went to Victoria's Secret, and bought some very nice (expensive) bra's. But for those of you who have Victoria's Secret Bras you know that you can't ever go back to other bra's once you use Victoria's Secret.
After that we went to Sears Grand. I ended up finding three pairs of pants, a skirt, and jacket, and eight tops. Also, we got a cute little outfit for Xander thanks to Grandma Hardman (picture below). All for $105.00. Not to shabby. I am not a frumpy house wife anymore.
Anyhow, here are the pictures I took this weekend.
Xander and his new outfit. Go get 'em slugger

Auntie Chatzy and Xander
Auntie Lulu and Xander
Grandma Hardman got Xander to sleep.
Jared and Xander both in blue.
5 comments:
You are so good at getting everything updated. Sounds like you got a smokin' deal on some clothes. Good for you. Now if I could get Bethany to go shopping for herself.
Sounds like a fun weekend. Xander looks so cute in his new outfit.
by the way....I think we have the same couch? It really looks like yours. LOL!
Hooray, for having a fun weekend. I love coming to visit. Xander really does get cuter every time I come and see him.
that's so fun that you got to go shopping!! Good for you!!!
oh and I love the upside down pictures of your sisters! So cute!
Post a Comment