Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Updated Nursery

Well, with the addition of the twin day bed in the nursery, I have rearranged, and added a few fun items to our nursery. I think it looks adorable. I made curtains to go in their too. Here are some pictures.

A shot looking from the doorway. With the new day bed, and curtains.
Close-up of the new curtains. So cute!Front on shot of the day bed (and Xander with Pooh)
Looking from the daybed corner, to the other side
Close-up of Xander and Pooh.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, look how domestic you are!!! making curtain, pajama pants.... If I didn't know better I would think you were a younger version of mom.

Ryan and Angela said...

Wow, whoever got Xander that Pooh bear must love him a lot. Those curtains really make the room look complete. I think it is such a nice addition. Good job.

Anonymous said...

those curtains are so cute i didn't know you had a sewing machine

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Wow Heidi, your nusery looks great!

Anonymous said...

What a darling nursery, but even cuter than that is the sweet smiling boy in it! I can't wait to see him next week.
Love ya,

MaryRuth said...

Wow! Such the domestic goddess! It's adorable!