Thursday, March 02, 2006

Xander is 5 months old!!!

Today is Xanders 5 month birthday (Happy Birthday Kiddo). Here are his latest pictures.



Also, just as a reminder, here he was two days old. He is growing fast!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a doll! Happy Birthday little love.
Grandma

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Awe, Xander's getting soo big! He's such a cute little boy.

The Maddens said...

what a cute smile. 5 months goes fast. 2 years goes faster.

Anonymous said...

OH MY HECK!!! those are so dang stinking cute! He really is growing so much. I just love him to death. i really can't believe how cute those pictures are.

Anonymous said...

if he isn't the most handsome baby i've ever seen in my life i don't know who is. His smile is so contagious. i'm still smiling

MaryRuth said...

I can't believe how big he is!! He's beginning to look a lot like you! So cute!!

Ryan and Angela said...

How cute. I am looking right now with Kathleen and first thing she said is, "IT'S SANDER!" But right now she is complaining that baby 'Sander' is gone, so I better go back to look some more.