I came across this digital paper kit, and instantly thought of this picture. I think they compliment each other perfectly. So I asked Lisa to find it for me, and she did. Here is the scrapbook page I made:

Journaling says (I wrote it based on the story Lisa told me, and though I wasn't there I wrote it as though I was):
This picture says so much. To some it might say that "I am sad, deep in thought or concerned about our nation." To me it is the complete opposite. It is the essence of you. How you like to do things on your schedule, and your time. Trying to get you to cooperate; and as we were just about to give up, Snap, we got this great picture of you. It looks so perfect, so staged. But I know the truth, and to see you in this picture brings back memories that I treasure.
5 comments:
REALLY love this LO! Great Picture! You are right saying that the paper and colors go perfect!
~Brenda
Wow, that is so beautiful. I think it turned out great.
That is great!!! You are the scrapbooking queen!!
Heidi, I am so touched by this! You are amazing. Is there anyway to email me the whole page so I can print it for the girl's room?
Love,
Mom
Ok I am SO in love with this page!! So in love! Great job!!! It's one of my favorites that you've done.
Post a Comment