Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Xanders 7 month birthday

Yesterday Xander turned 7 months old. Here are the pictures I took of him as he was playing in his Jumperoo.

He is growing fast. He can now roll all around the room. He has gotten quite good, and quite fast at it. We have to watch him ALL the time now. He also has two bottom teeth that are getting big fast. I have tried to take pictures of them, but each time I do he just smiles with his tongue out and covers them up. This one is the best I could find (it is a close up one of the top picture)

He is trying to crawl, although he can't even support his weight on his arms for more than a few seconds. One of these days he will figure out something though, and off he will go. He loves to kick his legs at high speed all the time now. Which makes me nervous for when he starts to walk. I have the feeling he will skip the walking and go straight to running.

Well, that sums up Xander. Happy 7 month birthday baby boy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my! he is growing up so fast.

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Xander's gettin soo big! I didn't really realize how close Xander and Logan were in age. He's starting to catch up to his cousin Logan!

MaryRuth said...

Oh he's so cute! Can't believe how big he's getting!!

Love the little teeth! :)

Ryan and Angela said...

How cute! I didn't now he was getting teeth. Kathleen started getting hers at 4 months. But Brandon was closer to Xander. What an adorable little guy.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the teeth! How darling is this! 7 months already. I sure miss him.
Mom

Uberly Ewe said...

love those teeth! yea!