Xander and his cousin Jacquelyn

Our family picture. (My mom really wanted a picture with all of us at the little bench thing. We tried to tell her it wouldn't work because of the lighting, but she wanted it here anyway)

Me and my siblings (in better light)

My sisters with Xander (from left to right: Crystal (aka Crys), Leisa (aka Lulu), Emily (aka Em) and Chelsea (aka Chatzy))

Auntie Chatzy and Xander

All my gorgeous sisters (they are all single if you know of any hot guys.....)

More pictures of my gorgeous single sisters:

6 comments:
You know how you used to be the one who wouldn't smile in any pictures. I think Crystal is now the one who only has a smug half smile in any of her pictures. But it was really fun to all be togther again. Thanx for coming.
So cute. Why is Emily moving East? Xander is so photogenic. And I think that pic on the bench is so cute. It is too bad about the lighting, but on mother's day, you pose and don't argue.
oh i love all those pictures. can you send me the one of the sisters on the the bench with xander and also the one of me and cris
what a great mother's day! I wish that I could have spent it with my family too and my sisters! You are very lucky.
Hey, I am commenting...are you proud of me? (This comes after the chastisement of never posting---who knew that was the rule?) Anyway, the pictures rock Heidi! Thank you so much. Will you also e-mail me the rest? That would be great. P.S. To Ang and Ry: I am moving to DC to get residency for law school. Significantly cheaper!
Steven Frostad just got back. And Micheal Lowe is coming home this fall.(for your sisters) Speaking of the Lowes, Bishop just got released and Bishop Wayne Adams just started today. With Vern Jenkins as first and Jim Laura as second. (whoever likes short men, Steve would be for them)
Post a Comment