Friday, August 18, 2006

News of Note:

Just for everyone's information. Jared was fired today. So if any of you know of any C++ or Macintosh programming jobs let us know! I'm sure I will keep you all up to date with job interviews.

4 comments:

MaryRuth said...

oh my gosh! What happened?? Write me and tell me what's going on!

Ryan and Angela said...

Ryan suggests that Jared apply for unemployment. But after you do that, move to Boise. :) Keep us informed about the Bountiful job interview.

Uberly Ewe said...

I am sorry to hear this.
what is going on lately....another of my friends her husband was laid off on Friday as well.

Oh my...I hope this doesn't mean that something is going to happen with Bryan's job.

Keep us posted on things....and I will keep my ears open if I hear of any positions here in spokane.

Anonymous said...

I am so sad to hear that. I am sorry. What happened? I love you guys. You are in my prayers.