The last few days have been really fun. We spent Sunday with Jared's Aunt Marie and Uncle Jerry. We went to church with them, then just relaxed and visited. It has been a blast.
Monday we spent the day with Jareds Aunt Sylvia (we call her Shish), her husband John, and Jared;s Grandpa (we call him Pepere). We went to a place called "The Mystery Spot" it was a little tourist place. Then we went to Santa Cruz and walked around the boardwalk. It was so much fun. Afte rthat we went to Villa Montalgo (where the first govenor of California lived). Then to some Japanese Zen Garden. Then back to Jared's Grandpa's then back to Manteca (where we are staying).
Today we went back to San Jose and picked up Jared's Grandpa again. He took us to San Francisco. We saw the longest building in the world, where he first worked, the National Cemetary, the windy hill, The Golden Gate Bridge and a few other tourist places. Then we went to Pier 39 and Fishermans Wharf. We had a blast. Pepere spoiled us rotten!!! He wouldn't let us buy a thing, he bought everything for us. We went on a Carousel ride (Xander loved that) and bought T-shirts, and some Sourdough bread, and of course shrimp for Jared. Then we went out to dinner. We then said goodbye to Jared's grandparents and went back to Manteca.
Tomorrow we drive home all day. Hopefully Xander will be good. He was been wonderful so far!!!! But after today he did not want back in his seat. But everything has been wonderful so far! We have had a blast. Jared is fried, he looks just like a big red lobster.
I will post pictures when we get back.
3 comments:
oh you sound like you are having so much. I remember fishermans wharf. I loved it. did you see silverman and goldman. they're a little strange if you ask me. grown men dressed up like the tin man is wizard of oz. I wonder what there therapist would tell us if there wasn't patient confidentiality. Probably something like, there childhood was a troublesome one surrounded with flying monkey and evil ugly ladies who's toes curl when housed landed on them. the only way they feel they can live peacefully with themselves is to cover themselves up in ridiculous gold and silver paint and walk around making millions a year in tips from people who never outgrew there childhood dream of actually having a heart.
I'm not gonna lie, my comment isn't going to be as funny or as random as leisa's but I will say that I am so completelly jealous that you are/were having fun in california and I am stuck in Utah working. But, all the same leisa does have a good point. What are two full grown men doing walking around painted in silver and gold? Do you think they really are going to see therapists? Did they meet there therapist while walking around painted in silver and gold on the beach? I dont know either
I can't even tell you how jealous I am that you are hanging out with all my family without me. I can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment