Cute Xander. I guess he needs to play with us more often. :) And you look really nice in that picture. Have you been losing weight?
You look beautiful! I sure do love looking at your blog! It is a happy moment every time I check it.
Xander is getting around really good! how exciting!I love the picture of you too! funny!
i had no idea xander could crawl. you see mom doesn't tell me anything. tell him i love him. and make sure he knows who is favorite aunt it ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute Xander. I guess he needs to play with us more often. :) And you look really nice in that picture. Have you been losing weight?
You look beautiful!
I sure do love looking at your blog! It is a happy moment every time I check it.
Xander is getting around really good! how exciting!
I love the picture of you too! funny!
i had no idea xander could crawl. you see mom doesn't tell me anything. tell him i love him. and make sure he knows who is favorite aunt it ;)
Post a Comment