I scored a 43.Guess this proves that I really am Geeky, not Nerdy.
Ha! I didn't think you would actually post it but I am glad you did. I scored a 9. it said I was acutally probably cool!
I don't want to know... ignorance is bliss :)
I scored 20. But I think everyone is nerdy in their own way. I probably should have scored higher. I am just not a computer nerd I guess.
i'm 8% nerdy. I am not nerdy in fact i am probably cool.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I scored a 43.
Guess this proves that I really am Geeky, not Nerdy.
Ha! I didn't think you would actually post it but I am glad you did. I scored a 9. it said I was acutally probably cool!
I don't want to know... ignorance is bliss :)
I scored 20. But I think everyone is nerdy in their own way. I probably should have scored higher. I am just not a computer nerd I guess.
i'm 8% nerdy. I am not nerdy in fact i am probably cool.
Post a Comment