Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Somethings wrong with the world today....

I saw this and just had to post it on my blog. For some reason it really just made me smile.

"You wanna know what’s wrong with this country today? It’s not media bias or eminent doman abuse. It’s not steroids in baseball, childhood obesity, or Paris Hilton. It’s the fact that everybody talks but nobody listens. Take today’s observance of National Talk Like A Pirate Day – nothing wrong with that, right? Just a bit of harmless fun, people say. Except…do we ever stop to think about why there’s no National Listen Like A Pirate Day?"

Arr, matey's, in Honor of Ye National "Talk Like A Pirate Day" I'm wishin' ye all, the best.

Arrrr

(Arrr, Arrr, Arrr. A Pirate, A Pirate, A Pirate says Arrr.)

4 comments:

Jared said...

My wife is very bored.

Ryan and Angela said...

Arr, matey. I am disinclined to aquest your request, savy? Drink up me hearties yo ho!

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Sounds like someone has been watching the backyardigans too much! ROFL

MaryRuth said...

LOL!