Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

As the new year begins we are left to wonder, "what the heck did I do with the past year!" You know what I am talking about. Life just gets busy, and suddenly you realize, the year is gone. So here are some highlights of my year in review.

In 2006:
  • We paid off our tax debt, and Jared's student loans
  • Dracosoft completed two games (Sudoku and Christmas Sudoku)
  • Jared got a new computer
  • We had our 5 year anniversary
  • Xander turned one
  • We went to California and visited Jared's relatives there.
  • Jared moved jobs from Waterford to Headgate to a contractor for EA
  • My sister Leisa got married
  • Jared's brother Jon got sealed to his family

Well, that is all I can think of right now, and Xander is done eating. So later.

7 comments:

Mom/Lisa said...

Wow! That's a lot of great things in one year! I can't wait to see what 2007 has in store for you. More great things, I'm sure. Love ya

Ryan and Angela said...

That's a pretty eventful year. My request: Program a picture sudoku that isn't holiday related so I can play it all year round. I like the pictures. They are fun and present a totally different challenge. :)

Anonymous said...

You are great. We sure love you.

Anonymous said...

can i make this work

Anonymous said...

Heidi what would I do without all your computer help

MaryRuth said...

What a great year! Hope that 2007 is fabulous!

Chatzy said...

Chelsea Dawn was here! Chelsea Dawn was here! Chelsea Dawn was here!