Wohoooo! I just got my results back today. I passed all THREE sections. I knew that I did pretty well on the first section, but the other two, I wasn't so sure about. Well, I got my results in the mail today, and I passed all three sections! The first one I passed with flying colors. The second section I passed decently well, and the third, I barely passed. But none the less I passed! The nice thing is, you don't ever post your scores, all employers care about it that you passed! So I am stoked! Hooray!
6 comments:
Congratulations!! I've very excited for you! Love ya
Congratulations!!!
Congrats!! That is so exciting!! Do you get a card that says you passed? Joey says it doesn't count unless you get a card. :)
Congrats Heidi, that is so teriffic.
YEAH!!! Great Job! What does that mean now?
Yipee Good job! you deserve it. now you're going to be rolling in the money will you fly us to see you wherever you move to. haha
Post a Comment