Poem 1:
I try hard,
to not think of you.
Much different,
from the life I knew.
My mind is clear,
but not my heart.
Love,
doesn't even know where to start.
Poem 2:
Without you,
there is so much pain.
Without you,
my small heart is slain.
You bring me comfort,
to my wounds.
Without you,
they hurt many moons.
Poem 3:
Not a single night,
can sneak by.
I don't see,
the stars in your eyes.
Not the sun,
in the great blue sky.
Can force myself,
to say goodbye.
Poem 4:
You've made my heart feel
what I had been taking
for granted and never thought
I could feel.
I give you my heart for
with out you
I cannot feel.
I know Jared is going to kill me for posting these, but I just couldn't help it. I have oodles more if anyone in interested in hearing the love sick ramblings of a teenage boy... Oh man, I'm so dead, but it is just too dang funny.
While I am getting myself in trouble, here is a picture of Jared's sister Ang and an old flame at a dance.
10 comments:
awesome! what a dork.
Oh that is too funny!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that is so funny ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
frightening (hilarious) on so many levels.
HEY, NONE OF THAT!!!
was there any carmex in the box of treasures?
Oh I am going to pee my pants I am laughing so hard! Who writes love poems anyway? Oh, I think a little pee might of just slipped out!
Oh my gosh, that is too funny! He'll never forget this! ;P ROFL!!!
Haha! These are awesome!!!
I want to know what he did to deserve this. Did he lose a bet? or are you fighting? That is a nice way to get even for something. I wonder what the rest of the story is.
Post a Comment