Xander got SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(deep breath)OOOOOOOOO sick this weekend. He started throwing up on Saturday and didn't stop until early this morning. So far today though, he seems to be keeping his drinks down, and wanting to eat a little bit. The poor kid though. He is so weak, he wants to play now, but just doesn't have the energy to move. Everytime he gets up to walk, he falls over because he is so weak. He just sits on our laps and whines. It has been heartbreaking. But luckily, as I mentioned earlier, he has kept his Electrolite drink down since this morning, and is acting much better. HOORAY!
Also, had my young women over tonight. We are trying to help them with their life skills, so we were learning how to make Lasagna tonight. We had 12, and I repeat, TWELVE, girls show up! That is a new record for us!!!! We only have 6 girls on our roster, so the fact the TWELVE came was amazing! So we had SIXTEEN people here trying to help make Lasagna (not including Xander and Jared who were upstairs avoiding the whole situation). I am not complaining though, I was just excited to see so many turn out.
Well, that is really all the news I can post now. Nothing exciting here. Hoping Xander continues to feel better so I can get out of the house a little bit (SO COOPED UP! MUST HAVE AIR, GASP GASP GASP).
7 comments:
Go supermom Heidi! I am so sad Xander is SOOOOO sick. What does the doctor say? Also, great job with your young women. That is fantastic news.
Awe, I hope Xander feels better soon,and I hope it's nothing serious. Congratulations on your new Young Women record! That is wonderful!
Glad to read that Xander sounds like he is out of the woods with this sickness.
That is so exciting about the YM activity! I am sure they all had a great time, and learned something too!
Oh Heidi, I'm so worried about Xander. He sounds so sick. Please say he's getting better. There is nothing worse than sick kids!
The YW think is so amazing! How wonderful! Keep up all the good work.
Mom
Yeah, we have been sick too. I wish I lived closer to help make lasagna. I mean, once you have 12 girls, what's one more adult? Ha ha.
Soo sorry to hear that Xander has been so sick. I really hope you guys get up and feeling better soon!
I am so happy to hear that you will be staying in Utah! Davis county is nice but getting very crowded. My friend lives in Lehi and loves it down there. Happy Valentines Day!
Post a Comment