Awe poor Xander and poor you. It's miserable when kids are sick. I hope he feels better soon!
Oh, how sad. We are all sick too. Not Ryan, but all the rest of us. This is the first time ever that I can remember getting a sub for church because I am sick.
I am sorry that Xander is sick. Spencer is sick too. What fun. Luckly no barfs....yet.
I'm so sorry he's sick. It's no fun at all to have sick kids. I love what you did with the blog background!
Oh...Poor Xander.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awe poor Xander and poor you. It's miserable when kids are sick. I hope he feels better soon!
Oh, how sad. We are all sick too. Not Ryan, but all the rest of us. This is the first time ever that I can remember getting a sub for church because I am sick.
I am sorry that Xander is sick. Spencer is sick too. What fun. Luckly no barfs....yet.
I'm so sorry he's sick. It's no fun at all to have sick kids. I love what you did with the blog background!
Oh...Poor Xander.
Post a Comment