Thursday, July 12, 2007

The last of our big purchases

Since we have purchased our home we have had a large number of "first" purchases to make. We had to buy blinds for the windows, fridge, deep freeze, the list seems to go on and on and on. Well, today we made our last big budgeted purchases. We went to Lowes and bought a lawn mower and a grill. Here are the pics of the items we bought:
From now on if we make any more big purchases we are going back to the whole "save up for a really long time, then end up spending the money on something else, so save even longer" philosophy.


I guess we all have to get back to reality sometime huh? Now if only Tanner lived with us to mow our 1/3 acre lawn......

3 comments:

Chatzy said...

Ooh, I like the grill. To bad it was put together backwards!!! I wish you luck putting your lawn mower together!

Ryan and Angela said...

Cool, I remember that list. We are still adding to it.

Emily said...

Awesome.