- I've been working on catching up on my scrapbooking (check it out by clicking here). I finished all of 2006, and am up to May 2007. However, I realized I don't have any pictures of moving day into my house (April 27th) so if any of you have pictures (I already asked Jenny, and Chatzy for theirs), I would appreciate copies.
- Also, I patched a crack in our cement foundation today, all by myself. Let me tell you, having a house makes me feel pretty darn handy.
- My Aunt Brenda started her a blog and is now posting. So exciting. I love that my family members are all blogging, it really keeps everyone connected as a family (at least I think so). You can check her blog by clicking here.
- Mowed the lawn today. Jared took Xander the whole time, so it only took me 1 hour and 15 minutes, as opposed to the usual 1 hour and 30 minutes. It is quite the workout mowing our lawn, but it feels so good once done.
- Speaking of which, I have now mowed the lawn 4 times and have lost 5 pounds doing so. This mowing thing may be just what I need to get in shape. Twice a week, for an hour and a half is very strenuous exercise.
- Snuck off today (Jared worked from home) during Xanders naptime, and ran my errands that have been building up for weeks. I think we are going to have to get a new car soon. Sigh.
- Excited to start new projects for the home. The list of things that needs done is MEGA long. But I think I want to finish painting the office and my bedroom next....
- We ordered Season 5 of Scrubs (we get it at the Disney discount of 1/2 off), it will be here in a couple weeks. Can't wait. This is the season with Mandy Moore in. I love her and JD together. I wish JD and her would stay together, and Elliot and Shawn. What perfect matches.
Well, that's my random list of things. Caio!
4 comments:
That rocks that Jared gets 1/2 off Scrubs. Also, I mowed my lawn this week and lost a pound. Woohoo. I run 3 miles every morning, but mowing the lawn is what makes me lose weight. Go figure.
Love the scrapbook pages, love the fact Brenda has a blog. You should buy an awesome car like me. Hyundai accents are the way to go. Reliable, cheep, unpretentious, just salt of the earth type of cars. Love the update. Keep up the good work.
I agree with you about JD and Mandy Moore, and I agree with you on Elliott and Shawn. They really are the best couples together. I am so happy for you that you lost 5 pounds mowing your lawn. That is very exciting!
I'm so jealous! I love mowing the lawn! Serioulsy its one of my favorite things to do!!
And WOW on the scrapbooking! I love your pgaes! it was fun to look through!!!
Post a Comment