Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day Post

Well, I have a random post today.  First of all, I want to say how much I love my husband, and I am glad we are married together.  There, mushy stuff out of the way.

Secondly, I came across this quote the other day, and I wanted to save it for Valentines day.  

"One advantage of marriage is that when you fall out of love with him, or he falls out of love with you; it keeps you together until you fall in love again." - Judith Viorst

I think that is so important to remember in a society where divorce is so common.

Thirdly, I came across this Valentines day questionnaire, so I thought I would fill it out:

    How long have you been together? 
         Married for 7 years in April 
    How old is he? 
         28
    How old are you? 
         28
    Who eats more? 
        Jared
    Who said "I love you" first? 
        I don't remember
    Who is taller?
        Jared
    Who sings better? 
        Um, Me?
    Who is smarter? 
        Jared has the nerd smarts, I have people skills
    Who does the laundry? 
        Me (Heidi)
    Who does the dishes? 
        Me (Heidi)
    Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? 
        Jared
    Who pays the bills? 
        Me (Heidi), but Jared makes the money
    Who mows the lawn? 
        Me (Heidi)
    Who cooks dinner? 
        Heidi
    Who is more stubborn? 
        Heidi
    Who kissed who first? 
        I don't remember
    Who asked who out? 
        Jared asked me, then he made his sister take him 
        shopping for new underwear
    Who proposed?
        Jared
    Who is more sensitive? 
        Heidi
    Who has more friends? 
        Heidi
    Who has more siblings?
        Jared (8 to my 6)
    Who wears the pants in the relationship? 

        I TOTALLY do.  Unless Jared is reading this,
        then he does.

Thanks for reading.  Happy Valentines!

3 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

That is so funny, I totally remember taking him shopping for underwear. What a dork. I am so glad you love him, though I don't get why.

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

That was a cute post. I really liked the questionere.

MaryRuth said...

I love the question/answers... and I love Angie's comments! haha!