This weekend we thought it might be fun if we "camped" in our backyard. We were just going to sleep on the trampoline, but it was randomly sprinkling, so we settled on the tent instead. Xander was soooo excited. He was bouncing of the walls while I was setting up the tent. Here are some pictures:

Here Xander and dad are sharing hostess donuts, because what is camping without doughnuts?
It actually went pretty well. I made-up stories while we were laying there trying to go to sleep. Xander would repeat my stories word for word as I told them. The only thing was I kept saying "King Mickey" and Xander would ALWAYS correct me and let me know it was "King Mickey MOUSE." Silly mom.
It actually went pretty well. I made-up stories while we were laying there trying to go to sleep. Xander would repeat my stories word for word as I told them. The only thing was I kept saying "King Mickey" and Xander would ALWAYS correct me and let me know it was "King Mickey MOUSE." Silly mom.The one downside; Xander woke up at 2:30 am and was sure it was time to play with mom and dad. He couldn't figure out why we would be laying there next to him if we weren't ready to play with him.

5 comments:
That is so cute. I tell you, what a great weekend to go camping.
that looks like so much fun. I wanted to do that but I was way pregnant and now I am way in pain. But the summer has just begun. Good thing we have an 8 man tent for my HUGE family now :0)
Too much fun
I love camping outside in the tent! Isn't it so much fun! Its too bad that Xander wanted to play at 2:30 AM
that has to be the cutest thing ever. How fun. Sometimes I sleep out on my patio when I can't actually camp too. Love it!
Post a Comment