With early voting going on, I figured it was a great time for me to get out and vote. So at 7:30 tonight, Jared and I (and Xander) went to the polls and voted. Now, since I HATE it when people go on political rants on their personal blogs, I will NOT get into politics. But it was nice to go and let my voice be heard. We only had to wait about three minutes to vote. Not too bad (we actually went at 4:30, but the line was HUGE, so we left and came back later). It will be interesting to see what comes from this election.
3 comments:
I already voted too. I am already nervous about my presdential choice. Oh well. Too late now.
GOOD FOR YOU!!!
I would love to hear your political rant! I can't remember if you and I agree on politics or not.
Love ya!
Post a Comment