Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our little vacation - Post 1 of 2 - Boise

We went to Spokane for a week to visit Jared's family (we hadn't been since we moved from there 4 years ago).  We stopped in Boise on the way there, and on the way home, to visit Jared's sister.  We all had a LOT of fun, especially Xander.  He LOVES playing with his cousins.

Here are some pictures:

Cody, Brandon, and Xander playing Foosball.


Ang had Wii Fit, which I had been curious of, so she showed us how to play.  Xander LOVED it.  Here he is playing hula hoop:

And doing yoga:

Then his favorite thing of all, he cousins.

Thanks Ang, for letting us stay.  It was nice to break up the LONG road trip, and get to visit family.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww man...wish I would have been there!

Mom/Lisa said...

Talk about cute kids! I love Xander playing the Wii. Fun.

Chatzy said...

Xander looks so much like his cousins! I bet he just had a blast!

Emily said...

Xander totally looks like his cousins. Those big darling eyes...blonde hair. So cute. I'm glad you posted--even on your vacation. I love it. Keep having a party!

Ryan and Angela said...

Well, we loved having you. So it was great for us. And the boys really, really loved seeing Xander again.