For Valentines Day I wanted to make sugar cookies (one of my FAVORITE treats). I had gotten a package of 101 cookie cutters from Jared for Christmas, and thought I better use them. So when Paul came over to be baby sat, we all made cookies.
The boys had a BLAST!


Then I invited Pauls mom and sisters to come and help decorate them. We all had so much fun.
I am really going to miss the Lee family if we move. They are so kind, and Xander and Paul are just the BEST of friends. Angie has been very supportive and helpful in looking at options for our house (they and most their family rents homes, so she was VERY informative). Sorry for the nostalgia, I am just a little sad at the prospect of moving, but if it is for a good job, we will go where the money is.
I am really going to miss the Lee family if we move. They are so kind, and Xander and Paul are just the BEST of friends. Angie has been very supportive and helpful in looking at options for our house (they and most their family rents homes, so she was VERY informative). Sorry for the nostalgia, I am just a little sad at the prospect of moving, but if it is for a good job, we will go where the money is.Anyhow, Happy Valentines everyone!
5 comments:
Happy Valentines Day! I love sugar cookies. You will have to look at my blog in a day or two and see the cookies we made last night! So much fun! I'm not going to lie I might cry if you move but I will understand.
That looks like it was so much fun! We made cookies too, although I was told "No, I don't want frosting!" Sad, huh.
This is Crys and Ems: We want to make sugar cookies with you too. We sure hope you stay in Utah, but will travel to wherever you live so we can still play. We sure do love you! Happy v-day! Did Lu call and sing you that one song? If not, I'll call and sing it to you. Talk about a flood of memories. Love you!
I want a Valentine sugar cookie. We were so busy we didn't make any.
Hope your job interviews go just spendid. we will pray for you all.
Making and decorating cookies is so fun :) Hope everything goes well for you!
Post a Comment