We had a lot of fun on our trip to Spokane. It was really nice to just visit with Jared's family without anything else going on (wedding, anniversary, funeral, etc. etc. etc.). Here are some pictures of our trip:
Xander LOVED playing Wii with Kaylee:

I really want to go to Dockside in Coeur d'Alene, and had to drag these guys kicking and screaming ("why don't we just go to Fred Meyer and get a quart of ice cream?" That sooo isn't the point of going to Dockside, but we still had fun).
Then, as tradition dictates, we walked around the dock (again, I dragged everyone kicking and screaming, and yes it was cold, but by golly, it was fun).
Here is Xander and Grandma all ready for church (notice he is "tickling" his hand with his "corner" blanket).


And what do three dorky brothers do when they get together. Play their PSP's without interacting with anyone else.


Thanks for letting us stay with you guys. It sure was great to spend time with you all.












6 comments:
I love the pictures! It was nice seeing you!
i saw your picture of icecream amd immediatly am making andrew take me to caspers for ice cream It looked SO good.
Thanks so much for coming! I enjoyed you all so much! Xander loved every minute, it was so cute. Thanks Jared for finally taking me to Dockside. It was worth the 10 year wait! I love the dorks not interacting and especially love the picture of Xander and me. Thanks, Heidi, for taking that for me.
I went to Dockside with you once and I would have gone with you without kicking and screaming! It was so much fun when I went! Looks like you had tons of fun!
Looks like a fun, relaxing time with family. I really, really want some of that icecream!
oooooh spokane! and dockside! so fun!!! lots of fun memories!
Post a Comment