Saturday, May 23, 2009

Don't kiss me anymore Mom!

"Don't kiss my anymore Mom!"  That is what Xander proclaims to me every night when I tuck him into bed.  Who gave him permission to grow-up and quit liking kisses.  I cannot believe my baby has already grown into the yucky kisses phase.  He is only 3 1/2.  Sigh.

Here are the pictures from tucking him in tonight.


Note:  I still have to kiss his Jiminy Cricket doll (action figure), his Mickey doll (action figure), his Goofy doll (action figure), his Pluto doll (action figure), his Buzz doll (action figure) AND his Mickey juice, but for crying out loud he will not let me give him kisses.  Sob.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad! At least Mickey and Goofy accept your affection!

MaryRuth said...

cute pictures! i left my thoughts on the kissing matter on your scrapbook blog!

Leisa said...

What!!! Kiss him anyway. He can't deny momma a kiss. He's to young. Your baby. oh so sad.

Chatzy said...

I agree with Leisa! You should be one of those annoying mom's who kisses their sons every night as they get ready to go to bed until he gets married and his wife can take over! That would show him who's boss!

Unknown said...

aww...how cute...and funny