- Snoring hubby. Usually this doesn't bother me, but the combination of the fact that we are having a family "slumber party" in the front room, so I'm not in my big comfy bed, probably doesn't help either. OK, I'm lying. The snoring usually does bother me anyway.
- Helpful old ladies. Today at the Family History Library I had a question about a new software program. This kind little old lady who knew nothing about it came to help me. I wanted to shake her repeatedly and say "Stupid old lady. If you don't know this program, don't help me. Go find someone who can help me." Instead, I was kind and let her screw up the items I was working on. Then when she left I quit the program before saving her changes. I figured it out on my own in 2 minutes, compared to the 30 she spent trying to show me.
- Church Callings. Lately I have had a lot on my mind with my church calling. I don't know why in particular. I just have. I seem to lose sleep every night because I am up thinking of stupid little things. Very annoying!
- Housing Market. Seriously this housing/economic crisis is KILLING me. We can't sell our house, because the market has dropped. We can't refinance our house because we don't have a job. We can't qualify for the home owners assistance programs, because the banks are doing EVERYTHING they can to NOT work with people.
The list could go on and on, but I will end there. I hate losing all this sleep due to being annoyed. Please tell me it will all go away soon...
P.S. In the meantime, to everyone who I have offended during my recent "constantly annoyed" phase, please forgive me. I assure you this is NOT my normal self. And even if it is. Deal with it!
3 comments:
Man, oh man do I hear you. I've been up till 2 or 3 every night this week because my mind won't stop. It makes me uber emotional- this morning I almost ran onto the court at the men's bb game and got in the face of a giant who was ticked at one of James's calls. I probably should take a leave of absence from being official score keeper until the crazy lady living in my head right now goes away.
OK...so now that you have vented, throw it into cyber space and let it go. Things will get better!
Life sucks!! That sums it up!
Post a Comment