- Go to Disneyland for a week and a half
- Go to Spokane and visit Jared's family
- Have a very blessed Christmas
- Get a new computer and new sofa's
- Release three iPhone games
- We (Jared and I) both turned 30
- Stayed healthy (since we don't have Health Insurance)
- Got a new permanent tooth (goodbye toothless Heidi)
- Xander turned 4
- Spent Christmas with BOTH Jareds and my families
- Jared enrolled in school
I would have never guess we would make it a year without income, but we have. And we continue to be fine financially (I mean we aren't rolling in the dough, but we haven't lost our house). Who knows what this next year will bring. Hopefully a degree for Jared, but who knows. We are obviously on the Lords timeline now. Let's just see what happens.
4 comments:
you're a superstar! that pretty much sums it up!
You guys are very blessed :)
Amen to what Leisa said! Superstar for sure!
I love this post and the positive attitude. I'm so proud of both of you and how well you've done through all of this!
Post a Comment