However, if you are going to leave me a comment asking me a question, you better leave a way for me to get in touch with you. I am talking about you "*_SweetPea_*" and "Renee". I have no way of answering your questions unless you tell me who you are or how to contact you.
3 comments:
Yes that would be me :)
nancy.toy@gmail.com
your old roommate from Ricks.
Thanks Heidi!!
Sorry. I am so not techie, just ask MaryRuth. I thought my email address showed up. You are such a talented person w/color, pictures and well everything. I wish you lived closer to Spokane. I would so hire you to do some fancy paiting in my house. I am challenged in the "decor" department. Thanks for giving me the heads up on including my email address. Sorry.
neanea1025@aol.com
Renee' Hicks
I am an infrequent blog stalker. I think if you click on my name you can get to my blog.
Post a Comment