Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's been a while...

So I thought I would update. Not that a lot is going on, but I HATE when I go too long without an update.

First - we all got REALLY sick. Xander was puking sooo much, I finally had to call the neighbor for a blessing (I am sooo blessed to have such wonderful neighbors to run over on short notice). After two weeks we are all almost back to normal.

Second - Jared started school. He is taking 16/20 credits (2 actual classes, 2 online classes, and one independent study). So far so good, but it has only been two weeks. We are hoping he will be able to finish in 3 semesters and not 4, which would mean by this time next year I will be married to an educated man (not because I am getting a divorce and re-marrying, but because my husband will FINALLY have his Bachelors degree).

Third - I have been working on my family history. I found some fabulous information recently, and it has been very exciting for me. Mostly work on my Dad's side. But I have found TONS of fun information. It is very addicting. Jared calls it my drug.

Fourth - the weather so soooo cold and soooo gloomy. Sigh. I can't wait until spring. How much longer do we have of snow???

Fifth - my fabulous mother took Xander Friday night and let Jared and I have a date, while Xander got a sleep over at Grandma's. Good times were had by all. Xander LOVES going to Grandma's house. And she TOTALLY spoiled him. He came back sooo wired. She let him stay up until midnight playing, and fed him marshmallows and cookies. He bounced off the walls the rest of the night Saturday, but Mom and Dad were rested enough to handle it. Thanks mom!

Well, that's the latest with us, what's going on in your neck of the woods?

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute post.

Crystal said...

Cute post.

Chatzy said...

It was so fun to play with Xander for a little while the other day at Grandma's house. I also am so SUPER ready for the snow to be gone... sigh