Many of you have called to see how my first day on the job was. It was good; filled with paper-work and reading boring tech manuals. Typical first day. But I am excited for the job still, I think I will be a great fit! Can't wait to actually get my own project.
And I still need to post my CA pictures. Maybe another night...
4 comments:
So happy for you! Can't wait to hear about your upcoming projects!!
Now that you have a new job, you can change the Title to your blog. Yeah!!!!!!
Congrats! I hope you enjoy it!
Hey Congradulations on the job! I am a little confused, is it Heidi or Jared that got the job. The name was never stated and the post was Heidi's. I am assuming that it is Jared because of the 'tech manuals.'
What are you doing for your new job?
Post a Comment