After a year of interviewing, and looking for a job for me (Heidi), I have officially accepted a job offer! Hooray! I am going to be the Lighting Designer for 3 Form.

I started interviewing with them months and months and months ago (see post about it here). But things fizzled out, due to the economy. I got an e-mail a few weeks ago, asking if I was still available and interested. I went in for some more interviews, and got an official job offer.
Before I start we wanted to do a big family trip (before I sign my life away). So this weekend we leave for Disneyland!!!

We still have some tickets left from when Jared worked for Disney. So we called our friends, who just moved there, and asked if we could come crash at their place a few days. I am SOOO excited. Xander is too! He is already talking about the rides he wants to go on (he remembers from when we went last year).
We come back on Friday/Saturday next week and on the 26th (Monday) I am a working woman. It works out nicely because Jared finishes school this week. Then over summer he has all online classes, so he can be the full-time mom while I work.
If this job works out we will have to find daycare/babysitter for Xander during the day (right now it would be Monday - Thursday from 7 am - noon). So if you know anyone interested let me know. It wouldn't be until the end of August though.
But, we are all excited to start having income again. And excited we get one big family trip in before work! Here's to new jobss!!!
17 comments:
congrats on getting a job! income is always good. have fun on the trip.
So thrilled for you and your family - a JOB and DISNEYLAND!
I would LOVE to tend Xander! bring him over!
love
leisa
Congratulations!
Congrats. That is pretty exciting.
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! I would totally babysit for you but I'll be in Albuquerque and I don't think you'd like the commute...
Congrats! Have a great trip and a great time at your job!
Congrats on the job! I am very excited for you! I am sure you will do a great job. Disneyland is my favorite place! I am glad that you get to take a trip before starting work. Ask Megan about watching Xander she is home and has been talking a little bit about watching some kids.
Congratulations- you will be awesome. What a lucky company to get you.
Congrats on getting a job! I am sure it feel like a huge burden has been lifted off your shoulders to have an income now. Have fun in Disneyland, I love that Xander remembers all his favorite rides from last year!
YAY!!! Congrats on your new job! I always wanted to be an interior designer like you... It is exciting that you guys get to go to Disneyland! We are going there in September, sooooo... if Jared has any more extra tickets then we can take them off your hands for ya haha :)
Again, Congratulations on everything!
I want to take care of Xander! Drop him by every day! Congrats on the new job. And have a wonderful trip!
Congrats Heidi! You will do an awesome job. They don't know yet how lucky they are to have you!
Yay, how exciting! I'm happy you are you doing a big trip before you have to sign your life away, it sounds like a blast! You'll have to keep us updated on what you're working on.
Congratulations on the new job!!
Congrats on the job Heidi! I am soo happy for you guys. Disneyland sounds like a blast and I'm sure you all with have some great fun! Take care!
Congrats on the job (and Disneyland!)
Hope you guys are doing well.
xoxox
Post a Comment