Friday, April 16, 2010

Random Pictures - Easter, iPad, Xander and baby Serena

Well, I am getting ready to go to Disneyland (we are all SOOOO stoked. Xander won't quit talking about how excited he is, and what rides he wants to go on first). I was getting the camera ready, and noticed there were some pictures I needed to take off.

First, Jared (of course) got an iPad the day they came out.

we celebrated Easter by dying eggs

having the easter bunny come (we got kites and candy, and puzzles that are WAY to hard for Xander)

We did an easter egg hunt in our backyard

Xander LOVED it!
Then Xander got ahold of the camera and took these:


And for some reason (even though I have cleared my memory card a thousand times) I got this old picture off from July 2009 of newborn baby Serena (she was soooo tiny)
Well, later!

5 comments:

Chatzy said...

Oh, I always forget how tiny Serena was! So silly that it was still on your camera. Have so much fun in disneyland, and seaworld, am so super jealous.

Ryan and Angela said...

I am so jealous of the ipad. But Xander sure is cute with the camera.

Twin Times said...

What great pictures. It looks like your family always has the funnest time together. That is so awesome. Have a fun trip!

christy said...

do you love the ipad? i considered it but decided to just get a new ipod touch for me since cory took over my old one.

Chris said...

haha! Jared would get the iPad. So how does he like it? I hear it is pretty cool.