I have been working VERY hard the past few months planning, organizing, and arranging all the stupid little details about camp. In fact, the past few days, I have hardly slept. I was up until past 1:00 am the past few nights doing silly little things to finalize my list of things to do. (and still waking up at 6:00 to go to work).
Why I do these things, I am not sure. We are praying it doesn't rain, but if it does, I am sure it is just because we need it. So, off I go, to sleep (or not) on the ground, work hard, and slave away. Wish me luck (oh, and my husband and son, let's hope they don't kill each other while I am gone).
4 comments:
You're awesome Heidi! I'm sure those girls will appreciate your efforts...eventually (when they are YW leaders doing the same thing)! :0) Hope you have fun!
Haha, great post! I bet the girls just love you - you were once a very fun roommate, so I can only imagine that you are one of the favorite leaders!
Have a blast! ;)
they appreciate what you do, even if they don't realize it yet. Girls camp is one of my favorite teenage memories. It'll be better than you think.
I did that for over 20 years. What memories it brings back!
Post a Comment