Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day Weekend 2010 - Post 1 of 3

Note: I updated 3 posts today, so check-em all out.

This Fathers Day weekend was a busy one. It started with Xander and I sleeping on the trampoline. He was sooo excited and had sooo much fun.


Saturday morning we got up, and went to Toy Story 3. It was really good. Definitely a tear jerker. I cried more than once. But overall great story, it didn't disappoint.

Then we went to my parents for a barbecue. It was a lot of fun. We played in the water, ate food, and rode horses (well, Xander did, not us "old folks"). I forgot my camera, so hopefully my mom or sister will update with pictures.

Jared bought himself and early fathers day gift of Toy Story 3 for the PlayStation 3 (Jared worked on it while at Disney before he was laid off). He and Xander have played it almost non-stop (great 2 player game. Similar to the Lego games.)

Today was pretty laid back. Xander gave a talk in church, he did a great job. We napped, and played video games, and took a walk as a family.

After Xander went to bed we gave Jared a MUCH needed hair cut. We decided that since it was summer and he was home for a few weeks, we would give him a buzz. Here are the pictures:

Before:


After:

It will definitely be an adjustment. (He looks like his dad now). Anyhow, Happy Fathers Day everyone!

5 comments:

Twin Times said...

It looks like you had a fun weekend! I remember sleeping out on our trampoline and it was always fun. What great memories.

Annie said...

I Love You Daddy Warbucks!!!

Chatzy said...

OH my heck! I never really thought Jared looked much like his dad but he looks just like him, and just like his brother Jonathan.

Mom/Lisa said...

What a sweet weekend you had and boy, do all the Plumbs look alike or what?

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Wow, he does look like his dad lol. Looks like you guys had a great weekend!