Thursday, August 25, 2011

First day of Kindergarten

Today was Xander's first day of Kindergarten. He was soooo excited. I tried to get the typical "First day of school" photo, but the more I tried to get a good picture, the sillier he got. So here are the pictures.










Luckily, he said Kindergarten was "way better than day care". So it sure is a good thing he likes it.

P.S. If you check out the background of the photos' you can see pics of our entry way and living room.

9 comments:

MaryRuth said...

I can't believe he's in kindergarten!!! Wasn't he just a baby??

Like the peeks of your house! can't wait to see more!

love ya!

Capizzi Captions said...

He is so cute! They grow up so fast!

Chatzy said...

Soo fun! I can't believe he is big enough for kindergarten. also, I want more sneak peaks of your new townhome!

Steven and Megan said...

Oh my goodness! Did you cry? Haha I totally will! Zoe starts preschool in two weeks! They grow up so fast!

Marilyn Hardman said...

Way to go Xander! Hope you always love it.

Leisa said...

HOLY COW!!! I love him so so much. I'm also interested at the condo in the background. Looks pretty good.

Ryan and Angela said...

How cute he is. By the way, nice place.

Mom/Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, what a little doll!

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown up in those pictures! Super cute :-)