Sunday, October 02, 2011

Post 2 of 2 - Misc picture update - Emily visit, cats and patio

Well, time for a picture update.

My sister Emily came to visit for a night. She read Xander his bedtime stories, and he LOVED it!


Xander absolutely LOVES his cats. He has not played any video games since we got them 3 weeks ago, and that is saying something.

I have spent the past few weekends tearing up my back patio. It was done in terraces, and pavers (that were caulked together) and was very uneven. I tore up all the paver, and moved all the dirt, then relaid the pavers and added flower beds. Here is where I am at (almost done);

This was me exhausted after working non-stop all day Saturday.

This is my flower bed, and patio, notice the last four rows of pavers. These are all new. The flower beds are new, and the path around the flower bed just needs to be installed. I added the retaining wall for the flower bed as well.

I added a path (covered in dirt at the moment to get dirt between the pavers) from the pavers to the gate.

I added two rows of pavers from the cement

And this is what is remaining of all the crap we tore out, but haven't re-used.
Busy weekend.

No comments: