Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Grump pot

I have had a few of you mention that in my last post Xander doesn't look like he is being a grump pot. Well, here are the rest of the pictures I didn't post.



4 comments:

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Welcome to the world of cranky babies! Logan started teething a few weeks ago and has been really cranky also. It seems like he's only happy for the first hour he's awake and then really cranky the rest of the time he's awake until he takes a nap. What happened to my sweet little happy boy? Hopefully it'll all be over soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh you're not supposed to let people see he cries when he's with us. we're supposed to be the perfect aunts. Oh well I guess we'll settle for normal

MaryRuth said...

He may be a grump pot be he's an adorable grump pot!! Love the pictures!! thanks for posting!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! This is so funny. I have to mention I thought that he looked pretty happy in the previous post but this clearly shows his grumpy self!

LOL! thanks for posting the true Xander LOL!

Brenda