Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I failed...

So, I took this test. And I thought I did pretty well, but I guess I completely failed the US Citizenship test. Only 4 out of 10. OUCH!!!

Give your brain a try by clicking the link below.

You Failed the US Citizenship Test
Oops, you only got 4 out of 10 right!


The answers are posted in the comments section. No cheating, but take the test, then come back, look at the correct answers, and let me know how you did...

4 comments:

MaryRuth said...

I got 6/10 and I failed!!! I guess I'm moving to Mexico...

Fun!! Can't wait to see if Joey passes.

Thanks for posting!!

Heidi said...

Correct answers:

1 - No limit
2 - January
3 - George Washington
4 - The Preamble
5 - 1787
6 - Congress
7 - Thomas Jefferson
8 - Germany, Italy, Japan
9 - Vermont
10 - England

MaryRuth said...

The one's I missed...

1
5- I said 1776
6
7

Anonymous said...

I'm too smart for them to kick me out! 9 out of 10!! Oh ya!