Monday, February 27, 2006

2006 Version of Getting to Know your Friends

Here is a questionaire by Sister-in-law Ang sent me. Rather than sending it to a bunch of people I am posting it on my blog. Take a minute and fill out your answers, and either post it as a comment, or send me and e-mail with your answers.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30, wish it was 8:30

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Pearls

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Gosh, it has been so long. I don't care much for going to the movies. It might have been Batman Begins or War of the Worlds. I saw both about the same time, and can't remember which one was first.

4. Your favorite TV show? Scrubs and My Name is Earl. I can't stop laughing through both

5. What did you eat for breakfast? Marshmallow Matey's (Arrrrr)

6. What is your middle name? middle name, schmiddle name. Only dorks have middle names.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese (mmmmm Chinese)

8. What foods do you dislike? Mushrooms (eeewww)

9. Your favorite Potato chips? Barbeque

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Disneys Greatest Hits

11. What kind of car/van do you drive? Honda Civic

12. Favorite sandwich? Ham and Cheese

13. What characteristics do you despise? Stupidity

14. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and a T-shirt

15. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go? Hawaii

16. What color is your bathroom? White (stupid apartments)

17. Favorite brand of clothing? The cheapest one

18. Where would you want to retire to? Somewhere cool

19. Favorite time of day? Anytime during Xanders Naptims

20. Where were you born? Don't make me say it. It's too embarrassing (Beaver, UT)

21. Favorite sport to watch? None are fun to watch.

22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Good Question, I don't know

23.Who will be the first to respond? MaryRuth

24. Coke or Pepsi? What no Sprite

25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night Owl

26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Sigh, no.

27. What did you want to be when you were little? An Interior Designer

28. What is your best childhood memory? Having a puppy named Trouble and always saying "ah oh, here comes trouble"

29. What different jobs have you had? Packaging Postcards, McDonalds, Ricks College Admissions, Interior Designer

30. Nicknames: Heid's, Heid, and "that girl"

31. Piercings? My ears are pierced, but I NEVER wear earrings

32. Eye Color? Hazel

33. Ever been to Africa? No

34. Ever been toilet papering? Yep

35. Been in a car accident? Yeah, I ran my families van off the road at 2 in the morning on my way home from working at McDonalds

36. Favorite day of the week? Friday

37. Favorite restaurant? That really good Chinese place in Spokane (Liberty Lake)

38. Favorite flower? Lilacs

39. Favorite ice cream? Double Fudge Brownie

40. Favorite fast food restaurant? Depends on my mood

41. Which store(s) would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't have credit cards, but if I did I'm sure it would be Ikea (coming in Spring 2007 to Draper, UT, hooray)

42. Bedtime? 10:30-11 p.m.

43. Who's responses are you most curious about in this questionnaire? everyones

44. Last person you went to dinner with? The O'very's. We went to Red Robin

45. What are you listening to right now? The sound of silence (aka nothing)

46. What is your favorite color? Blue/Purple

47. How many tattoos do you have? None

48. Who sent the last e-mail you got before this one? My sister Chelsea from posting a comment on my blog

49. How many people are you sending this Email to? None, I'm posting it on my blog

50. What time did you finish this e-mail? 1:43 PM

4 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

That was kind of funny. I don't even remember filling half those questions out. And when you said you were listening to the sound of silence, I thought you meant simon and garfunkel. :)

Love ya.

Anonymous said...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 ugh

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Firewall

4. Your favorite TV show? American Idol

5. What did you eat for breakfast? Toast with Avacado's mashed on top with salt

6. What is your middle name? Dawn, only the favorite child gets one

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese

8. What foods do you dislike? Pinapple

9. Your favorite Potato chips? Ranch

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I'm not sure, all of them

11. What kind of car/van do you drive? dodge neon

12. Favorite sandwich? Grilled cheese. especially if you hae a nice side of Tomatoe soup!!! yumm I think i just decided what I will have for lunch

13. What characteristics do you despise? Controlling no-it-all

14. What are your favorite clothes? pajama bottoms and a sweater

15. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go? Anywhere warm

16. What color is your bathroom? Bright orange with purple accents

17. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't really care as long as it doesn't cost an arm and a leg

18. Where would you want to retire to? Hawaii

19. Favorite time of day? Afternoon

20. Where were you born? Hyrum Utah, not logan.

21. Favorite sport to watch? I don't like to watch sports unless i'm in the stadium with friends. then I don't care.

22. Who do you least expect to send this back? I'm not sending it to anyone

23.Who will be the first to respond? refer to my previous answer

24. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi, unless there is Dr. Pepper, then I have to choose it.

25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night Owl

26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I wish.

27. What did you want to be when you were little? A nurse

28. What is your best childhood memory? Going to disney world

29. What different jobs have you had? Packaging Postcards, Arctic Circle, Charlie's Ice cream, CNA

30. Nicknames: Chels, Chatzy, CDH

31. Piercings? Ears, I almost peirced my nose once but I chickened out (luckily)

32. Eye Color? Gray on the outside, then green, they a yellowish color on the inside.

33. Ever been to Africa? No

34. Ever been toilet papering? Yep

35. Been in a car accident? Not really, I drove my car onto a snow bank once, accidentaly, and it had to get towed off my a tow truck. But, that isn't really an accident

36. Favorite day of the week? Anyday that I don't have to work

37. Favorite restaurant? Depends on my mood. But I do like Sampan chinese cuisine, Costa Vida, Juniper take out and cafe sabor.

38. Favorite flower? Roses

39. Favorite ice cream? Cold stone's cake batter ice cream with brownie, white chocolate chips, and caramel all mixed in. ooh it's so good

40. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's

41. Which store(s) would you choose to max out your credit card? Sears grand!

42. Bedtime? Depends on if I had a nap or not.

43. Who's responses are you most curious about in this questionnaire? everyones

44. Last person you went to dinner with? Well, the last person I went and sat down with at a restraunt was Heidi and Leisa. but I did go grab pita pit with leisa last night, however we ate it at home

45. What are you listening to right now? Pride and prejudice.

46. What is your favorite color? PInk

47. How many tattoos do you have? None

48. Who sent the last e-mail you got before this one? Jenny Arnold

49. How many people are you sending this Email to? None, I'm posting it on Heidi's blog

50. What time did you finish this e-mail? 10:11

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

How fun! These kinds of posts are always great!

MaryRuth said...

oh no! I wasn't the first to post!! Angela beat me again! I'm not sure how I missed it the first time!