I think that it looks fine without the writing. i forgot what a skinny boy Jared was! ha ha ha!
I like it, it looks great!
You have such a gift! I can't wait for you to teach this scrapbooking stuff to me! And look how young you both were!
oh you guys are so cute. Do you still have your matching shirts? you should keep them forever so when your kids need costumes for a date dance you can pull out your old clothes! love you all tonz
It looks so good, except the picture of you kissing. As Kathleen would say, "oooh grose!"
I love this page!!!!! I am going to scraplift it! love the colors and the layout. where did you get the papers?Brenda
Heidi, you are doing a great job with all the scrapbooking. you are putting me to shame.
Looks so great!!! Jared looks SO young!! LOL, poor Jared is probably hating all this critique on him... great page!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I think that it looks fine without the writing. i forgot what a skinny boy Jared was! ha ha ha!
I like it, it looks great!
You have such a gift! I can't wait for you to teach this scrapbooking stuff to me! And look how young you both were!
oh you guys are so cute. Do you still have your matching shirts? you should keep them forever so when your kids need costumes for a date dance you can pull out your old clothes! love you all tonz
It looks so good, except the picture of you kissing. As Kathleen would say, "oooh grose!"
I love this page!!!!! I am going to scraplift it! love the colors and the layout. where did you get the papers?
Brenda
Heidi, you are doing a great job with all the scrapbooking. you are putting me to shame.
Looks so great!!! Jared looks SO young!! LOL, poor Jared is probably hating all this critique on him... great page!!
Post a Comment