After Xander got his shots this week he has been a complete bear! So come Friday I was worn out! Jared was worn out! And because of it we were very grumpy at each other. So I called my sisters Leisa and Chelsea and begged them to come down and babysit so Jared and I could have a date. They came and played with him; and in the meantime found our digital camera. Here are the pictures of them babysitting.
Antie Lulu and Xander

Auntie Chatzy and Xander (a little blurry)

Cutest picture of Xander doing Superbaby (still his favorite game)

Another cute one of Auntie Lulu and Xander

A nice behind shot of Chatzy (cute pinky winky's)

Thanks again guys! You are the best!
4 comments:
What great Sisters to help you guys out and watch Xander, so that you and Jared could get some time to each other.
He is finally getting some chub on him. So cute.
Now that is a view of myself that I don't see everyday!!! haha. Thanks for calling and asking us to come babysit. we love going to visit you.
He is so cute! Jared had a sweater just like this when he was a baby and the two of them look like twins! Love you guys.
Mom
Post a Comment