The doctor told us we could start Xander on Rice cereal if we wanted. He has been dying to try real food. Anytime we eat he just watches us and smacks his lips together. So when we went grocery shopping this week we picked up some rice cereal. He loved it! Here are some pictures of him (we had a bunch more that were cuter, but they turned out blurry. We got to work on that).

6 comments:
He is really enjoying eating new stuff. The only problem is that he seems to like my chocolate milk.
I hate feeding rice cereal to Jordynn cause it takes to long and it seems that i have to give her a bath when i am done. maybe I need to work on that. I should just train Taylar instead and all my problems will be solved. hmmmmmm.....chocolate milk.
dave
OH!!! that is so dang stinking cute!!! I bet he absolutely loves eating some semi actual food. If you think he liked jared's chocolate milk just wait till you give him some dr. pepper. he absolutely loved it last time I gave it to him! JK
solidfood that means his poop is going to change
solid foods are so much fun. But make sure Jared cools it with the chocolate milk. I don't want to end up giving soy milk to my nephew when he comes to visit. J/K
I can't believe how big xander is getting!! rice cereal... blech! but i guess when all you've had is breast milk maybe rice cereal is a delicacy(sp?) :)
Post a Comment